Location: 1800 Jim Neu Drive, Suite 6, Plymouth IN
574-936-8899 / email@example.com
Rules & Policies
- Payment in full is due prior to class.
- Payment Options Include:
- Payment by credit card using our brand new Parent Portal
- Payment by check or cash at the gym
Registration for Class
- THIS IS NEW FOR ALL STUDENTS (NEW AND RETURNING)
- New Students and Returning students not currently enrolled in class can enroll in any class with openings right here on the website or by calling or emailing the gym.
- Currently enrolled students will remain enrolled in class until we are notified of the desire to change classes or drop from the class.
- Once enrolled in a session, you will automatically be given priority to keep your spot in class for the next session.
- You will be billed for the next session on the 8th week of each 8 week session.
- If you need to switch days or times or need to drop from the class, please let us know so that we can open up the class to students waiting.
- If payment is not made by the first day of the session, you will be dropped and new or waitlisted students will be given a spot in the class.
When you arrive for class
- Please enter through the metal door to the left of the garage door. You can leave through either door, but please do not step up onto the purple floor. We recently remodeled the gym, placing all new springs under the floor and created more work space for our students.
- We wanted our students to have as much space as we could possibly give them but it took away some of our seating area.
- Place your belongings in the cubby holes and either wait for the class before you to finish. If the class has finished, send your child out to the floor for class.
- The cup holders are for water bottles. You can bring your own water bottles, get a drink from the drinking fountain or purchase a water at the desk for $1.
Leotard Sales & Consignment Rack
- New Leotards and Shorts
- New Leotards and Shorts are near the desk
- Consignment Rack - You can sell leotards that your child has outgrown or purchase a leotard that someone else is selling.
- To sell a leotard - place it on a hanger with a note attached with your name, price and any other identifying information you'd like on it and hang it on the Consignment Rack. When the leotard sells, we will credit your account for that amount and send you an email to let you know that your leotard has sold.
- To purchase a leotard, simply give us the card with the name on it and the money for the leotard.
- Jana's Gymnastics can not be responsible for lost or missing leotards.
- "Things Happen" We get it. If you forget your leotard or something happens during class that requires a change of leotard, we've got you covered.
- We have a Just-In-Case Box with every size leotard. If you find yourself in need of a leotard, just ask at the desk and we'll let you borrow a leotard for the day.
- The only thing we ask is that you take it home, wash it and return it so that we can always offer clean leotards.
- Your child's safety is very important. When a child is posing a safety risk, we must make decisions that are best for the students in the entire class.
- Please do not ask your child to stand outside the building to wait to be picked up. Come in and get them.
- We do not follow any particular school when closing for weather, however, we are in Plymouth Community School's district and their decisions weigh heavily on our decisions. When Plymouth closes, we will most likely close. If Plymouth only has a delay or is closed for Fog or Windchill, we most likely will remain open.
- When the gym closes for weather, the missed class is made up during any BGT that fits your schedule.
- When classes are missed for any reason, BGT can be used to make up the time.
- BGT (Bonus Gym Time) is a drop-in class with lesson plans on all events.